Academic Catalog

PSYC444 UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH THESIS

Course Code: 3710444
METU Credit (Theoretical-Laboratory hours/week): 3(0-6)
ECTS Credit: 10.0
Department: Psychology
Language of Instruction: English
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Course Coordinator: Assoc.Prof.Dr. V.DOU ERDENER
Offered Semester: Fall or Spring Semesters.

Course Content

PSYC 444 is a fourth-year thesis course. Students enrolled in this course will run a semester long undergraduate research thesis in an area of their choice with a faculty member who is an expert in that area. The 30% of this course will be assessed with a research proposal and the remainder 70% will be assessed with an empirical thesis submitted during the final exams period.